Wed., Feb. 14 at noon ET
The Worst 401k Mistakes People Make
And How to Avoid Them
Are you making the most of your 401(k)? Believe it or not, you could be making costly mistakes — without even knowing it.
Feel more confident in your financial future: Join us for this webinar as we reveal the worst 401(k) pitfalls and provide actionable insights to steer you in the right direction.
Whether you’re just starting out or nearing retirement, our seasoned 401(k) professionals will present steps you can take to help you get closer to your retirement goals and financial independence.
Some key topics we’ll cover:
- Optimizing Contributions: Maximize your savings without overstretching your finances.
- Navigating Target Date Funds: Are they right for you?
- Choosing Investments: How to keep your portfolio aligned with your goals.
- Changing Jobs or Retiring: Making smooth transitions without hurting your 401(k).
- Accessing Funds: Strategies for tapping into your 401(k) at ages 55 and 59½.
Also, an interactive Q&A: Have your specific questions answered.
Who should attend?
You! This webinar is ideal for anyone with a 401(k), whether you’re a longtime investor or just getting started. It’s never too early or too late to refine your retirement strategy.
Register Now: Spots are limited! Secure your place today by completing the form on this page and take the first step towards a more confident financial future.
Interested in the information, but the time is inconvenient for you? Register anyway and we will send a video replay to watch at your convenience!
Investment advisory services are provided by Advance Capital Management, Inc., a registered investment adviser. Although the firm does not charge a fee for this webinar, the webinar is intended to result in the recipient purchasing a product or establishing an advisory relationship.