Wed., Feb. 28 at noon ET
Claiming Social Security: Strategies for Approaching Retirement
As retirement nears, selecting the optimal strategy for claiming Social Security makes a big difference. After all, it's going to be a big part of your income when you retire.
But figuring out when to start your benefits and understanding all the rules can be tricky. That’s why we’re hosting this educational webinar – it's a great chance for you to learn how to make smart choices about Social Security.
Join us for in-depth insights and practical advice, empowering you to understand your Social Security options.
During this webinar, you will learn about:
- Timing Your Claim: Learn when to claim – early vs. delayed – Social Security for maximum benefits.
- Spousal Benefits and Divorce: Unraveling the complexities.
- Tax Implications: How your decisions affect your tax situation.
- Portfolio Adjustments: How to manage your investments once you file.
- Your Retirement Plan: Strategies that align with your specific retirement goals.
The webinar will conclude with a Live Q&A session.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is ideal for anyone nearing retirement age or planning their retirement strategy. It’s never too late to start planning for your future.
Register Now for Free: Reserve your spot today by completing the form on this page and take the first step toward making the most of your Social Security benefits.
Interested in the information, but the time is inconvenient for you? Register anyway and we will send a video replay to watch at your convenience!
Investment advisory services are provided by Advance Capital Management, Inc., a registered investment adviser.