How to Maximize Your
Social Security Benefit
Tuesday, June 28 @ Noon EDT
Social Security is an essential source of income for most retirees. But even with around 70 million collecting benefits, not all Americans who are about to retire understand how benefits are calculated, how to apply, or basic strategies for claiming benefits.
Please join us for our latest webinar as we help you tackle one of the most important retirement planning steps: How to Maximize Your Social Security Benefit.
During this webinar, you will learn about:
- Calculating your Social Security benefit
- Eligibility for spousal benefits
- Tax implications of Social Security
- How to manage your investments
once you file
- How survivor benefits work
- Strategies for claiming – early vs. delayed
- And more!
The webinar will conclude with a Live Q&A session.
This webinar is open to everyone and we encourage you to share this invitation with your family, friends and co-workers!
Ryan Sheffer, CFP®
Patrick Cummins, CFP®